The Big River Bar and Liquor Store is currently seeking an individual to fill the position of General Manager for a busy Bar and Liquor Store.
The Big River Bar and Liquor Store is located in the town of Big River, Saskatchewan on Hwy 55 West of Prince Albert, West of the Prince Albert National Park and North of Saskatoon. Lakes, Parks, Fishing and Hunting all just next door!
Free Living Accommodations are included with the position.
If you are the person we are looking for you can expect to earn over $80,000 plus per year.
Job Type: Full-time
Application deadline: 2021-06-30
Expected start date: 2021-07-01
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the operations, including the following:
- Hiring staff, payroll, promotions, inventory control and day to day operations of the facility.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCES:
- We are looking for an individual who has previous experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Bar / Liquor Store Management.
- Human Resources.
- Bookkeeping / Light Accounting / Audit.
- Promotions or Event Planning.
- 3 to 5 years of work history in the Service Industry, specifically Bartending or serving in a restaurant or lounge.
- 3 to 5 years of work history being self employed.
- 3 to 5 years of previous Management work history.
- Proven record of working independently, and within a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.